Morven Friendly Grocer
The Burey family opened Morven Friendly Grocer in 2019 after the town had gone without a supermarket for over two years. Determined to provide an alternative to the 90km drive to the next nearest supermarket, our store stocks essentials such as groceries, frozen goods and fresh fruit and vegetables. More importantly, we offer personal and genuine service that you won’t get anywhere else, making the shopping experience quick, easy and enjoyable.
We support our local community by working hard to provide the products you need here in Morven.
We give customers the best possible experience by always putting your needs front and centre.
We make it easy to buy what you need with on-demand ordering, online shopping and friendly service.
Morven Friendly Grocer combines modern convenience with traditional country service. Stocking all the essentials, such as bread, milk and fruit & veg, we also offer personalised customer service to make your shopping trip easier. From loading your trolley through to packing your car, we’re here to make grocery shopping an enjoyable experience.
- Groceries including canned goods and pre-packaged products
- Locally sourced fresh fruit & vegetables
- Fresh items like milk, bread, meat and other perishables
- Frozen foods including ice cream, vegetables and microwave meals
- A variety of homewares to update your decor
- Hardware products to help you with those jobs around the house
- Animal feed to keep your stock and animals healthy
- Our very own in-store café, serving coffee, drinks & food.
Here for the community
Family owned and operated, we proudly support our community by employing local staff and investing directly back into the town. We sponsor local clubs and community groups and work hard to support the local economy by ensuring ongoing access to essential products and services. Everything we do is in support of our town, our customers and our community.
Get in touch to discover how easy it is to buy local and support our community. You can also like our Facebook page, follow us on Instagram, subscribe to our newsletter or start shopping online right now.